Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stare at this photo and you WILL be whacked

Photographer, forgive me. I don't know where I found this, but I'm going to risk copyright violations to post it just because it makes me laugh. And after laughing I have this unsettling urge to enter into the Witness Protection Program where I can enjoy my egg noodles and ketchup and not fear men like these two. This picture of Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci is almost unreal, like it was invented in some designer's head. It's just too perfect: Pesci looks like he's ready to stab you in the throat with a fountain pen, and De Niro is apparently doing an impression of De Niro. Shortly after this photo was taken they beat a man to an oozy pulp in a cornfield and then buried him while he was still breathing. And where has Pesci been all these years; he needs a new movie. In any case, this photo is a classic.